Oral Care Tips for KidsJanuary 2, 2021
5 Tips to Ease Children’s Dental FearsMarch 6, 2021
Pearly Whites Dental Care is the home of top dentists in Bucks County, where convenience and comfort are key pillars to our operations. Our operations have met all the requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are committed to ensuring the cost of dental care for our clients is affordable. As such, we give clients who wish to make claims from their insurance providers the necessary documentation. We also have several payment options, including credit cards and cash for those who wish to foot their bills.
Losing a tooth can be a source of discomfort for many people. However, at Pearly Whites Dental Care office, you get services from top dentists in Bucks County. Our dentists have vast experience in implant dentistry, which helps restore smiles by providing solutions that are not just appealing but permanent.
There are various reasons why dental implants are a preferred option by many of our clients.
- Dental implants have a natural look; it is not easy to spot the difference between them and the regular tooth because the crowns are made of materials that appear natural and realistic.
- Implants are permanently fixed on the jaw and can last a lifetime with proper care, saving our clients the frequent visits to the dentist.
- Dental implants are safe because the screw is placed directly on the jaw bone; thus, its stability is not dependent on the other teeth.
- Implants do not affect the adjacent teeth or gums; our clients are guaranteed improved general oral health.
- Implants help improve speech impaired by the loss of a tooth.
- Implants make chewing comfortable.
The dental implant process is carried out in elaborate and distinct steps involving,
- Evaluation of the jaw bone to ensure adequate bone density,
- Removal of the remaining tooth, if any,
- Socket grafting,
- Inserting the implant,
- Fixing the abutment,
- Placement of a permanent crown.
The duration of the dental implant process varies from one patient to another, but the ideal period is nine months. Simple procedures can take a few hours, while complex procedures can take a few years. Different factors may influence the duration of a dental implant process. They include;
- The general health of your gum and tooth,
- The intricacies of your procedure,
- The number of teeth needing replacement,
- The location of the tooth being replaced,
- Whether there is a need for grafting.
At Pearly Whites Dental Care, your oral well-being is our utmost priority; hence you can call or visit our offices anytime to access the top dentists in Bucks County.