Our Dentist Serving Yardley PA 19067
Need a Family Dentist in Yardley? Call Now!
As we all know it is extremely important to have dental cleanings at least twice a year. It is especially important for children to see their neighborhood dentist in Yardley to prevent any oral health issues later in life. With proper flossing and brushing, they will develop healthy oral habits early and will continue to take care of their "pearly whites" well into adulthood.
Regular Dental Cleanings Improve Overall Health
Prophylaxis is the technical term for the removal of plaque, stains and calculus. Simply put, it means dental cleaning. Routine cleanings help prevent the tartar and plaque (the root cause of most dental problems). Any dentist in Yardley will tell you even if you brush and floss your teeth everyday, it will not remove all plaque and tartar on your teeth. That is why it is important to have regular dental cleanings performed by a dental professional that can offer you benefits such as:
- Improved smile: The cleaning works to preserve your teeth, which means keeping them white and free of unsightly deposits.
- Dental education: Your family dentist will point out any problem areas and make suggestions to improve your oral hygiene routine.
- Better overall health: Your oral health is connected to other important bodily functions. In addition to oral cancer, your Yardley Family dentist knows how to spot signs of diabetes, cardiovascular disease and more.
- Improved dental health for children: Children are very vulnerable to dental issues, so family dentists offer extra protection like fluoride treatments and dental sealants.
The right Yardley dentist, like Dr. Kasia, will help you get the best oral health care you need.
Family Dentist Serving Langhorne, Yardley, Morrisville, Newtown & Surrounding
When you come to Pearly Whites Dental Care in Morrisville, you can expect the highest level of gentle dental care. This means your checkup will include:
- Dental education: Our family dentist will point out any problem areas and make suggestions to improve your oral hygiene routine.
- Better overall health: Your oral health is connected to other important bodily functions. In addition to oral cancer, our Yardley Family dentist knows how to spot signs of diabetes, cardiovascular disease and more.
Are you searching the web for a ”family dentist near Yardley “? Well look no more! Pearly Whites Dental Care is conveniently located in Morrisville, Pennsylvania right off of Route 1. Call today and our professional dental staff is ready to find an appointment that fits into your schedule and they are ready to answer any questions you might have about the dental cleaning process.
Don't Choose Just Any Dentist is Yardley!
Dr. Katarzyna Suberska Weitz (Dr. Kasia) brings the latest in state-of-the-art dentistry to the Yardley area and surrounding communities.
Dr. Weitz received both her Bachelor's and Doctorate degrees from Temple University. Her continuous training in the fields of dental implantation, aesthetic restoration, benefits of periodontal health, and full mouth reconstructions not only benefits patients' smiles, but their overall health. Continuing education courses allow Dr. Weitz to keep her practice on the cutting edge, ensuring that her patients can look good, feel good and have the best oral health possible.
Dr. Kasia stays connected with the ever-changing industry by remaining actively involved in the Eastern Dental Society (where she serves as program chairperson), the Northeast Philadelphia Implant Study Club, and the American and Pennsylvania Dental Associations. She has been published by the Journal of Oral Implantology.
Dr. Weitz works hard, but also finds time to support community activities and youth athletic programs such as a local cheerleading squad, senior citizen groups, and veterans groups. Dr. Weitz and her husband, Adam, are raising two beautiful daughters.